The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm Poetry In Motion (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

i'm a dobberman pinch yourself i won't go away and you can't believe i grieve for you once you fuck with me see i'll bite your ass clean in half the aftermath so strong you can't fathom like a madame surrounded by whores i lure you into my web ebb and flow you can blow me into oblivion do it better than your mom til your cheeks collapse relapse into your old ways plays on your soul like a song so fucking wrong for one another we smother any chance that this might work dragging our dicks through the dirt ignoring the signs on the road my flow so cold my rhyme so bold it's hatred we've dated getting by with our wicked ways days on days i put my two dimes and nickel in and i came to get my quarter back attack your ass a villain with a cape leaping the Empire State i'm serving hate like a buffet eat til your full like wool i'll make you feel warm change form then storm your life like a knife a stabbing ache you'll take my pain and i gain a smile across my face brace yourself for what's coming i'm becoming strong as storm raining on your parade your charade exposed posed to explode like a bar scan my plan leaves a price you can't pay i'll say you shouldn't put your heart in a head case my space grows like the great divide i ride into the horizon widen that space between us thus rebuilding who i am cram this down your throat and choke i'm poetry in motion get your lotion and beat your meat as you think of me cuz i'm free and everybody knows i'm just an asshole like a magnetic pull i'm back to the single life strife i leave it behind me remind me that i don't need no mother fucker to survive alive like a mother fucking supernova a jehova witness physical fitness giving me strength to go on alone

No comments:

Post a Comment