The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Ham of Instagram (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette, LA)

You laid in my bed fucked with my head while giving me head sold your lies and spread your thighs like they were something special basic almost convinced me that lust was love no love none lost none found i stand on solid ground while you snap cheap shots in the mirror your lies grow bigger exposed it shows your cheapness your meekness you took what i'd give just to live a life you could not earn on your own go on get the fuck out this is not what love's about you trying to turn twinks' heads posing in pics wearing my undies in my bed cheap whore there's a store where you can buy your own shit with a job if you can get someone to hire your thug ass no class but i'm rising never hiding i'll show my mistakes i'll take one on the chin to win to show the world that you're basic trainwreck a spiraling downward skank i'll shank you bitch if you don't leave my shit alone i've grown tired of the 21 games such shame you thought you were playing me in a game i invented before you were born but the glory is mine divine to cut loose the one who used abused your trust no lust can save what never was the ham of instagram no longer around sound the horns ring the bells hell roll out the red carpet celebrate i'd rather masturbate than to have your hands on me again i grin as i look at those snap shots gots to go carry on with my show too many thangs to explain never been an angel myself god knows my nose no longer in your business no witness to the behavior you exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment