The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cup Full Of Vueve (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

i kissed on your lips sipped from the wine divine fucked up stuck in a rut my gut tells me to move on get gone move around solid ground awaits the one who can wait no state of mind as fine as my wine you sink to the bottom with me the sea dark and treacherous wave after wave i gave you everything i had bad for me we were wrong all along steered by lust a bust a crash flash in the pan i need a man who brings something to the table stable able i'm a boss let me get that across even my dentist hates how i floss got your body let's partay let me use it abuse it don't lose it when i tell you to get on your way go away you're time's up my cup filling with bubbly doubly bring it on all night long in my sick whip rip into my lips and let me have it good would you understand that bitch? which way do you wanna go we could have a show or we can go our own ways whoever stays slays i can almost taste it don't waste it stick my dick in you like a rapist exist to fuck your world up sippy cup full of Vueve i groove i move along the song makes me the man i am damned to think words you could never say spray truth into the air while you stare all fucking hollow in the head get in my bed and work it out pout as i kick you about you come back for more whore why do you date me when you hate me tell your dad how i make you sad but you've had more pieces of me than a puzzle can't muzzle my madness my badness magnified dignified by your want for me can't break free from this fucked up relationship can't quit the shit the saga continues our issues grow bigger my rigor exhausts my ass the gas to get through i feel grateful i do for each day

No comments:

Post a Comment