The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just A Pain In The Anus (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

i'm not dangerous just a pain in the anus won't lay down and take it without a fight i just might jump up and slap your face disgrace we were so glued in attached at the hip well i'm jumping ship to swim in shark invested waters slaughtered my blood drawing them near sheer will killing 'em with kindness blindness won't get you where you need to go carry on with my show i can't be a fraction for your reaction i remain whole swole full of pride i ride these clouds and storm swarm your life with strife nobody puts baby in the corner warner signs so bright you can't ignore whore me adore me and my fight gets stronger the days get longer like the sun in summer i refuse to be set i'll get where i want to go grow into something that with overshadow you i'll throw a tantrum and fucking flip on you trip on you leave you wondering thundering storms rain and pain i gain strength from the ocean like Katrina and destroy your arena i'll clean ya wipe your past away gray clouds raining all over your day drown your town with blind rage a sage wise i rise back into the sky fly into promised lands the sands of time can't stop my clock i'll shock you til the day i die like a hurricane blowing and growing into something unstoppable tropical in nature like weather i change faster than you predict addicted to tearing it all down a noun not a verb proverb speaking general truths blowing roofs off of your hypocrisy sissy if it weren't for blowjobs you'd be unemployed you toyed with my heart as if i was a child piled it all on me thinking i couldn't take it or shake it earthquake it i shook it up took it up the ass quietly letting you think you'd won my gun loaded exploded in your face this race isn't won til i'm done no horning no warning can stop me now from barreling into your coast i'll make a ghost out of the love you threw at me like the sea i'll carry it far away tumbling crumbling it into pieces decreases in my wind speed your greed can't end the storm that i was meant to be break free like a boat adrift the rift between us unfixable my syllable falls upon your ears like rain my pain exposed reposed i needed the rest my chest pained by the weight of my emotions oceans of tears falling

No comments:

Post a Comment