The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Like Taylor Swift (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

"you're like Taylor Swift" suck my dick bitch i ain't like nobody out there i swear i won't just date you and go through crazy shit just to write about it i doubt it i'll shout it from the roof tops cyclops eyeing my spot on top can't stop me from being what i want flaunt who i choose to be free from your judgment lament on how you couldn't hold me behold me the one who got away this shit is cray attached to no man my plan is to supersede succeed in this game and shame you for pointing your finger in my face can't keep up with my pace quick witted forgetted why i even started with you i blew through your love like a cold wind pinned you down and kissed your lips took sips from your blood like wine dined 69'd made you fall for me like a leaf from a tree left your safety shady as fuck stuck now on the ground rotting while i'm yachting sailing the seas appeased you pleased you just enough to win your love as i look from above and laugh my ass off cough you up like a loogie clear my throat get my goat back to my story my glory is not to write about boys like a stupid vapid little girl i hurl words into the air free of care and if that land and stick suck my dick cuz you probably deserve it my shit is just a way to get it off my chest so i can rest my head on the pillow at night whether wrong or right it's how i express myself won't repress myself just to please those bastards who could care less your mess won't stick to me like shit to your shoe i'll chew you up and spit you out like grout around the tub scrub a dub your soul clear your sins spins like those little cleaning bubbles your troubles should disappear as i smear our business out there my cross to bear is that i just can't stop thinking winking as i fly through the air stare as i claim my throne i've grown earned learned not to count on your approval my removal from the popularity stakes flakes have no place in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment