The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Until My Battle's Won (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette, LA)

drinking on pink champagne my campaign to be my own man begins covered in sins ticking like a bomb about to blow i'll show you what i'm about sooner rather than later serial dater blowing through men like they're nothing blushing to myself knowing i'm wrong singing my song so loud like a siren on the horizon an irritating sound in your ear i'm here to get drunk and cause a fight i might just get up in your face like mace and blind you rightfully mightfully earning my freedom kingdom come busting raps and standing for something bumping you out my way i'll do and say exactly what i want my jaunt is cause for alarm no harm i mean to deliver i shiver at the thought of being captured raptured with the idea of true freedom my season survival of the fittest you missed your chance to snatch my crown so bow down i'm not a rapper i'm an adapter if i wasn't the shit i'd quit delivering liquoring you until your drunk slam dunk i can't be stopped or clocked faster than speed quicker than light my might beyond your reason i'll season my life to my own taste won't waste time crying over your silliness a mess i was attracted to like flies to shit not one bit will i miss your arms your charms couldn't bring me down clown paint a smile on my face and move on i've grown too tired to give a fuck your luck run out about to take flight strike your ass like lightning frightening so quick with my words dropping turds for you to choke on gone from your grasp clasp your pearls and cry like a little bitch i'll switch it around on you chew through the leather straps your tied me up with a locksmith i'll get away live the way i see fit so quit trying to make me into someone i'm not my watt brighter than the sun i run until my battle's won

No comments:

Post a Comment