The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Teacher (James Leland Ludeau-Lafayette, LA)


My dick is on hiatus
Don’t want nothing to do with yyou
If it weren’t for blowjobs
You’d have no job at all
You contribute nothing
But grief
I’m in disbelief
That I fell for you desperation
Wasn’t love at all
Didn’t see the fall
The sex was too sweet
Rolling in the sheets
Til my skin burned
I yearned
To last longer than the cum
Left me dumb
Once you had what you wanted
You cast me away
Numb
Your DNA on my skin
Sin
Filled with pain
Almost under the dirt
From the hurt
It was almost a homicide
I was so traumatized
But in the end it carved me
into a new man
A stronger creature
More aware of my words and deeds
No longer a prison of your needs
Your greed would lead
Me into better directions
So I thank you
Meant to
Shake my core
Teach me more
Thank I though I needed to know
Lead me where I need to go
This student was ready
Freddy
So my teacher taught
We fought
Nearly extinguished the flame
Covered in shame
Bather & renewed
But still missing you
Wise & reborn
My spirit is torn
Between times with you
And my life that is new

No comments:

Post a Comment