The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Friday, April 25, 2014

This Attack (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

for this attack get back glick glack blam i'll slam this gun into your chest no rest for the weary dreary as you are little star your light so brief grief stricken sicken my stomach and my head that i slept in your bed you hands touched me in the dark remark able bull shit you spit my way make way my way away from you like glue in the heat of the sun unstuck now i run no fucks you cluck like a chicken lickin' your feathers to look nice suffice you're lice i itch bitch to break free me against you like poo to my shoe you stick you sick fucking bitch i long to rub you off my sole my soul asshole you can't destroy me as hard as you might i take flight above your game shame you name you reframe you the picture on the wall you thought you had it all i took it out of your hand like sand slipping from your grip the ship you sailed into the abyss you missed and those arrows came right back at you undo your glue you blew any chance to gain my trust lust like dust i blow away you're cray zeee enemy of mine enshrined in a tomb of your own making i'm waking to a voice that leads me right my fight my might escape your night to find my sun i've won the light take flight the right to live as now please seize your power from you blew like wind away stray astray away

No comments:

Post a Comment