The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Saturday, January 3, 2015

Holy Water (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette,LA)

bless-ed
the product of our loving
don't it taste like Holy Water
bless yourself
and genuflect
yes, bow down bitches
bathe yourself in our riches
big enough in my britches
let it wash all over you
drink it in
sin
what does it all mean?
these rules that make no sense
repent
for what?
fuck off
how 'bout that?
love who you want
do what you want
flaunt what you want
say what you want
shock and awe
aww
why do my words
disturb
you turds?
it's only love that i write about
even if it's dripping out your mouth
it's beautiful and flawed
clawed
my way out the dark
to spark
my heart
a part
of me
will always be
attracted to the dark
embark
on a path to the light
fight
for my right
to taste your Holy Water
Bless-ed
sign of the cross
not lost
on me
see
i was raised to believe
now i relieve
myself on your lips
take sips
like holy water
let it save your soul
it's like lube
letting me glide into your hole
sexy beast
best believe
you'll come back for more
virgin or whore
doesn't matter
when it splatters
so dip your finger in my Holy Water
and bless yourself
genuflect
bow down bitches
picked my crown back up
and put in on my head
getting head
let it be said
that my cum tastes like Holy Water



No comments:

Post a Comment