The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cease & Desist (James Leland Ludeau III-Lafayette, LA)

It means quit 
Get 
The fuck off my dick 
Move bitch 
Quick 
Get out the way 
Or you'll have to pay 
Can't a mother fucker hold me down oh no 
I've got to keep on moving 
Grooving 
My plan 
Mountain man 
No more sea level 
I need to soar 
No more 
Fucking with whores 
New shores 
New heights 
Flights 
My wings 
Do things 
I never thought capable of 
I'll shove 
You out of my way 
Like P-Diddy 
I'm giddy 
High elevation 
Self preservation 
No more tearing my soul down 
No more Heartbreak City Town 
Found my tribe
My vibe 
I'm a bad boy for life
So pass the courvoisier
Let's sway 
To the music 
And dance our cares away 
Cuz I been around the world 
And I, I, I
Been playa hated  
I don't know how and I don't know why 
They want us faded 
I dated 
Enough boys in Louisiana 
Time for Colorado and Montana 
Every step I take 
Every move I make
Every time I pray
I'll be missing you
But I'll be gifting you 
With my absence 
My admittance
I'm through 
Good riddance 

No comments:

Post a Comment