The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thirsty Bitches Take a Sip...The Sequel (James Leland Ludeau III- Lafayette, LA)

It's thirsty bitches 
Take a sip, the sequel 
No equal 
No rival 
My arrival 
On my throne 
All alone
In my own lane 
Insane 
And thirsted after 
The splatter 
Like a platter 
Of dehydrated queens 
Overrated beings 
Dirrty bitches get out my way 
I've got something to say  
Take a sip 
Then bite your lip
And hold on tight 
I might 
Quinch your thirst 
Burst 
Your brains and your face 
This race 
A marathon, not a sprint 
A dent 
In your pride 
A layer of Hyde  
As you hang your heads in shame 
I've won this game 
My pimp cup 
Fucked all you bitchez up 
The desperation 
Jealous maneuvers 
Games 
And psycho play 
And through it all 
I've gotten something to say 
Bolt down the tables and batten the hatches 
These new group of ho's
Comin' 'round in batches 
Thirsty bitches 
Take a sip 
Sip it up 
Gulp 
Guzzle 
I'll muzzle 
You
Dazzled 
Razzled 
Just no longer hassled 
A king among queens 
Amongst other things 
My hand extended 
My reign defended 
So gather 'round all you thirsty little bitches 
Take a sip 
Tryin' to steal what's not yours 
Filthy little 
Whores of Babylon 
I'll carry on 
This battle just my practice 
My atlas 
Strewn and littered 
Glittered 
Like pages of my story
Glory 
Be 
To me 
The highest 
The mightiest 
As I knock you all dead 
Should've listened when I said 
You weren't worthy to taste 
But you had to sip, now dead 
Too thirsty to resist 
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard 
And they're like it's better than yours 
Damn right it's better than yours 
I could teach you 
But I'm too proper to mingle with whores

No comments:

Post a Comment