The Louisiana Social Pledge

We pledge our allegiance to Louisiana. We will embrace what makes us and our state unique. Louisiana will be recognized as a leader and innovator of the New South. Many great leaders of the future will come from this state. And we will show both the media and politicians that we are smarter than them. We will no longer have our resources exhausted and our people used and left behind. We will work hard and play hard. We will protect each other. We will support each other. We pledge that we will do whatever we can to get these things in motion right now. We will no longer wait for a path to be cleared for us. We will clear the path ourselves. And we ain’t giving up easily. We will socialize in the real world just as well as we do on the internet…in hopes to organize ourselves effectively.


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Bayou Negro Lay (James Earl Anthony- New Orleans, LA)

Lay me down sweet Nola Negro man; The touch of your brittle barred hand

Scraped across my fair pasty body; A kiss from your almond delight lips


A spark from my plump red lips, On the bayou we lay in secret

You on top, I on bottom

Strong ox arms with no secret wonder

You built many a house with those barred hands; Legs fast as the rising cheetah awaking for Africa

Hair crisp as the night sunset, Slick as the warmest treasure

Golden eyes burdened with soulless creation, love for me

A backbone scarred with sacred whips from hell

Voice of a triumphant African king; Hold me close my Nola Negro man

Let me not go until the erased time Or when white man discover

Ginger and Negro lay on the bayou, time on our hands in the sweet tall grass

I on top, you on bottom

Placing your barred hands upon my hips,thrust in motion of love set aflame

For all nature to witness, love between white man, black man

The still rod of lust no more filled with a heart in souls uncompared

Fill my desire Nola Negro man

Lay me softly on the bayou set aflame the sweet desire within our eyes

No love Uncle Tom can compare

Sweet Nola Negro Man, I long for thee touch

My sweet gentle Nola Negro Man, running time, north bound

Love bound, conquered not

On the bayou we lay my sweet Nola Negro man

Amongst the tall grass where white man can’t see

On the bayou we lay, with love in our soul

No comments:

Post a Comment