I do enjoy our time together. I do so want to be the one that knows
what your favorite breakfast is. I want to be the one that knows what your
special morning thing is. I want to be the one that knows what you like in your
coffee. I want to be the one that knows how long you like to shower, how hot,
or how cold you like your water. I want to be the one that knows what your
favorite thing to sleep in is nothing at all or satin boxers. I want to be the
one that knows what you’re moods are when you are happy, sad, angry, hurt,
HORNY, sick or scared. I want to be the one that knows what your breath smells
like after going out for the evening & waking in each others arms. After a
night of erotic and passionate love making followed by hot & sweaty sex. I
want to be the one that knows what your cock taste like after you fuck me. I
want to be the one that knows what your wants & desires are. I want to be
the one that knows what you have hidden deep in your soul. I want to be the one
that knows you. I want to be the one that knows how it feels to have you next
to them when you sleep. I want to be the one that knows what it is like to have
makeup sex after an argument. I want to be the one that knows what it is like
to just sit around the house with you and snuggle. These are just some of the
wants that I would have answer’s to if I was with you.
I meant it not this way but the tears just flow and my makeup smearing all the more, leaving behind that familiar filthy residue. I may have begun to drive myself away, dragging you down as well. But it's done, I've flipped the switch and now it's dark once more. How painful is the music to my ears, I can't stand to be alone in it, yet here I am again. I pray you fly back and safely and warmly to me, though I fear I've dug the grave too deeply. As the dirt shifts within my soul, I choke on those loving words I'd meant for you. All the fragments of light I see becoming smaller and I wish to be near you in your embrace that might make me feel the warmth I'm missing. And in reality, I doubt I'd breathe another breath without you. So come hither and quickly soothe my dying heart, you are the only cure I know. I cry and cry again, come hither to heal and love me. Come hither and help me dry my tears.
Comments
Post a Comment